John Allendorf, MD, FACS
As a leader in the field of pancreatic surgery, Dr. John Allendorf is dedicated to providing patients with the most advanced, effective and safe surgical technologies and techniques. Since beginning his surgical career, he has been a leader in the advancement of treatment for pancreatic cancer. He has played an integral role in making surgical treatment possible for several conditions that were once considered inoperable. He is also highly experienced in robotically assisted pancreatic surgery.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins University
- Medical Degree: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship: General Surgery at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital
- Residency: General Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship: Liver Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital